Visitor InformationBelow you find a detailed schedule. Here again the most important and interesting milestones of the WCH F3CN 2019.
Especially important: All visitors are always welcome. Admission is not charged. Spectator areas are marked.
- The official training of all teams will take place on Saturday, 03.08.2019 on both airfields from 8:00 am to 16:00 pm.
- The opening event is scheduled for 03.08.2019 at 17:00 hrs.
- The preliminary round will start on Sunday, 04.08. - Wednesday, 07.08.2019 on both airfields. Due to the number of participants, the F3C field will be flown until 6 pm and the F3N field until 12:30 pm.
- On Wednesday evening from 8 PM a band (BRASS WOOFER) will play. Food and drinks are available. From about 10:15 PM a night flying will take place.
- The 8th August is a reserve day, which is used only, if it came weather-conditioned before to losses. Otherwise, there will be an official training of the finalists on Thursday on airfield 1.
- Friday and Saturday (9th and 10th August) the final runs will take place on airfield 1. On Saturday until 2 PM. Afterwards, the official final will take place on the airfield from 4 PM, with award ceremony and end of the championships.
Visitor recommendationWe invite you to look around the airport for the whole week. You are welcome to talk to the organization team (recognizable by the uniform clothing) and to the pilots. The most interesting is certainly the final, where the top pilots prove their skills and compete both classes on one airfield. Wednesday evening will also be a highlight of the World Championships.
We are looking forward to every interested visitor. In the bistro, we will also take care of your physical well-being.
Ballenstedt / Germany
Date3rd August - 10th August 2019